Contractor Management System (CMS)EYP Contractor Management System consists of an integrated customer relationship module, applicant tracking, workforce schedule module and payroll module. Each modular component is described below:
EYPCRMEYP’s customer relationship module comprises of interconnected systems that provides single source of information and interactions from prospect identification, initiate marketing and sales activities and turning those activities into real business opportunities.
Key features and benefits:
- Provides one central view interface for all data needs.
- Adds/edits can be made from same web location.
- Easy to use forms within the system provide for one stop shop.
- Users can only view/edit/search assigned prospects/clients. Management is provided top down viewing capability. Administrators can turn on/off fields and support staff with ad-hoc views.
- Captures and maintains ownership for ongoing business lifecycle support. System allows for owners to transition ownership to new owners for business continuity.
- Provides a centralized location to query client documents (contracts, annual reports, ad-hoc reports, etc…).
- Can access and use the system through PDA when a PC is not available or traveling.
- Provides transparent navigation for simply use through application and intranet integration.
- No systems knowledge is lost through turnover rather business continues as usual. No need for new software, upgrades, or new hardware.
- Central location for all communication and documentation throughout the sales process. Central details section to capture client specifications.
- Provides ability to run targeted reports and export details.
EYP’s Applicant Tracking Module (EYPATM) can automate many of the steps in the applicant hiring process in your company. EYPATM comes with a fully integrated interviewing system that provides for feedback and rating for selected skills and competencies. It can increase the productivity of managers and interviewers in the hiring process by streamlining the sharing of applicant information during the interviewing process. EYPATM further allows you to keep an extensive database of all applicants you have considered for a position, which can be used as an ongoing source of pre-qualified applicants for other positions that open up within your company.
With EYPATM, managers can search the application for languages applicants can read, write, or speak. Along with occupational industries, areas of expertise, certification, and courses completed.
Key features and benefits:
- Applicant fills out their own application, saving you money by reducing your data entry requirements
- HR managers control what information they want to ask using our self-delegated administrative web site.
- You can search for words or phrases
- You can search for occupations, certifications, languages and other differentiating qualifications.
- Once you narrow your search, you can email those applicants informing them of possible job opportunities, saving your company time and money.
- Set predetermined limits on how long applicant information is kept.
- Seamlessly integrates with your company’s current ERP system.
- Perform intelligent routing using our assessment system as a front end.
- This provides an automated notification of applicants who have meet the defined selection criteria.
- Integrate with your current web site to preserve branding and ease of use for applicants.
- Managers can modify designated areas of the application without requiring any programming or coding knowledge. This allows changes to be performed in a rapid manner, giving your company a competitive edge.
- Fully integrated into all modules with Contractor Management System
With EYP’s Workforce Scheduling Module (EYPWSM) the employee can enter time and submit to management for approval, view work schedules, and fill out work requests all completed over the web. All of the information is validated and pass through to the payroll system for processing.
Key features and benefits:
- Displays and monitors employees work schedule over the web or internal network.
- Provides Centralize work scheduling management for improved efficiency.
- Creates a proactive work scheduling environment.
- Provides for audit trails to track both work requests and management response to the requests.
- Allow employees to enter and track work requests up to one year in advance.
- Uses email for notification to reduce the need of finding the right individual and keeping track of paper.
- System has a built work request process flow system to reduce the need for human intervention.
- Reduces the impromptu work request oversights that lead to employee frustration.
- Provides for an auditable work history for each employee.
- Integrates with your current web site to preserve branding and ease of use for applicants.
EYP Payroll Module (EYPPAYROLL) provides the ability to set up complicated payroll algorithms without having to enter the calculation manually. Once an employee’s payroll information has been entered the employee must logon with username and password to view their payroll information. If the employee is a manager then they are able to view any payroll information for the employees that they manage.